8 ft. long, maple wood, antique walnut stain, ball and claw legs* High-Grade Maple Construction - Cabinet/Legs/Rails/Support Beams.
* 4 Stage Automated Kiln Drying Process.
* Spray & Hand Rubbed Oil Based Stain
* Wide-Profile Rails.
* Recessed Maple Sub Rails.
* Durable and Perfectly Jointed Blinds.
* Genuine Abalone in Mother-Of-Peal Pre-Finished Double-Diamond Sites.
* High Torque, Fixed Nut-Plate Rail Design.
* Breathable, K-66 Full Profile, Gum Rubber Cushions With Vulcanized Control Panel.
* 1 Oversized Matched & Registered Slate.
* Heavy Duty Precision Corner Brackets.
* Pre-Leveled Cabinets.
* Lag Bolt/Barrel-Insert Design To Anchor The Corner Brackets To The Cabinet (Some Models).
* Triple-Anchor Leg Supports (Some Models).
* Double-Interlocking Mortis Cut Solid Maple Support Beams.
* Barrier Lock, Maple Cross Beams, Interior Cabinet and Leg Supports are stained and sealed.
* All Leather Pockets w/Stylish Accented Fronts & Cast Iron Cores.
* Lag Bolt Insert Leg Attachment Design.
* Beautiful Poly Urethane Finish with Rich Satin Look.
* BCA approved for Tournament Play.
* Cross-Laminated Handcrafted Legs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.