Enjoy the cozy feel of a cracklin' fireplace without the hassle, maintenance or cleanup. Available as an addition on select TV stands and entertainment centers, this fireplace insert with faux firebrick surround operates with or without infrared heat and includes a multi flame feature, 7-level temperature setting, five brightness levels and an LED glowing embers effect.
- 7-level temperature settings
- Multi flame system and 5 brightness levels
- LED flame operates with or without infrared heat
- Fireplace provides up to 5386 BTU/1500W and warms up to 1,000 square feet (heats larger rooms)
- LED glowing embers effect
- Remote control with LED display
- Programmable timer will turn off the unit after a set period of time
- UL Listed; power cord included
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Electric Infrared Fireplace Insert
||Fireplace Insert Infrared
|Item Color Key
||Entertainment Accessories Electric Infrared Fireplace Insert
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||24''W x 9''D x 20''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Other Home Accents
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.