This twin-size panel bed with storage, dresser, mirror and chest of drawers is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Those who love to read in bed are sure to find the retro-chic light sconce and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Underneath the bed: smooth-gliding drawers and open cubbies that accommodate casually cool storage bins. The dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes twin-size panel bed, dresser, mirror and chest of drawers
- Bed, dresser and chest made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Bed includes headboard, footboard, platform rails, side storage units and wood roll slats
- Bed with 2 drawers and 2 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
- Bed with decorative sconce LED light, runs on 3AA batteries (not included)
- Bed with 2 USB charging ports
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Bed, dresser and chest with dark-tone industrial hardware
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.