This king-size panel bed with storage, dresser, mirror and two nightstands is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the pair of retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Underneath the bed: four smooth-gliding drawers and four open cubbies that accommodate casually cool storage bins. Mattress available, sold separately. The dresser and nightstand with smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes king-size panel bed, dresser, mirror and 2 nightstands
- Bed, dresser and nightstand made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Bed includes headboard, footboard, under bed side storage and wood roll slats
- Bed with 4 drawers and 4 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
- Bed with 2 decorative sconce LED lights, each run on 3AA batteries (Not included)
- Bed with 2 USB charging ports; Nightstand with 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Bed, dresser and nightstand with dark-tone industrial hardware
- Mirror attaches to back of the dresser
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with 4 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.