This full-size bookcase bed with storage and dresser is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind while underneath the bed a pair of smooth-gliding drawers and two open cubbies accommodate casually cool storage bins. The dresser with six smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes full-size bookcase bed with storage and dresser
- Bed and dresser made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Bed includes bookcase headboard, footboard, 2 under bed storage units, rails and wood roll slats
- Bed with 4 drawers and 4 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Bed and dresser with dark-tone industrial hardware
- Included slats eliminate need for foundation/box spring
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Assembly required
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.