When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: the Drystan queen bookcase bed, dresser/mirror, chest and nightstand. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind. Elongated metal drawer pulls elevate the aesthetic.
- Includes bed (with bookcase headboard, footboard and rails), dresser, mirror, chest and nightstand
- Made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers; 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL-listed
- Drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Bookcase Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and Nightstand
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.