Whether you lean towards modern loft or modern farmhouse, this panel headboard, two nightstands, and dresser with mirror tip the balance in your favor. The wispy whitewash finish enhances the style without covering the grain for that weathered look you just can't get enough of. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconce and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard to be a totally bright idea while the elongated metal drawer pulls on the nightstands and dresser really elevate the aesthetic. What a delightful take on rustic industrial style.
- Includes panel headboard, 2 nightstands and dresser with mirror
- Made of engineered wood
- White finish over replicated oak grain texture
- Headboard only
- Headboard with decorative LED sconce (requires 3AA batteries) and 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- Hardware not included
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to your existing metal bed frame
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstands with 2 smooth-gliding drawers and 2 slim-profile USB charging stations
- All drawers with faux linen lining and large-scale hardware with dark finish
- Power cords included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.