Effortlessly blending mid-century design with today's fashion, this 4-piece living room set is a standout collection. Tapered accent legs set a sturdy and confident demeanor. Casual, soft upholstery in glamorous gray is what's new in neutrals. Mod cushion with bench-like seating is extra thick for extended comfort. And with metallic yarns in contemporary pillows, this set is gleaming with style.
- Includes 4 pieces: sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible loose back and attached seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/nylon/cotton upholstery; polyester pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sofa, loveseat and chair's platform foundation systems resist sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.