Dare to take minimalism to the max. This twin panel bed has an air of sleek simplicity thanks to its white painted finish with subtle replicated wood grain. The headboard's optional reversible cushion is an inventive element, allowing you to choose faux leather or gray fabric to suit your space. There's no doubt about it: This contemporary piece is sure to become a classic.
- Twin panel bed includes panel headboard and platform bed
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- White painted finish with a subtle replicated wood grain
- Reversible cushion in faux leather/gray fabric
- Cushion attaches to headboard with 2 corner loops
- Splay legs
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Panel Bed
||Twin Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Aprilyn Twin Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||58.5''W x 77.5''D x 44.5''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.