The look may be cool and contemporary, but the feel is so cozy. Bring home high-end design that's exceptionally affordable with this 5-piece queen bedroom set. Its indulgent take on minimalist design with a clean-lined, blocky profile is enhanced with thickly padded tufted upholstery found on the headboard and top of the storage footboard. Streamlined profiles of the custom made dresser/mirror and nightstand with sleek bar pulls are clearly inspired by mid-century modern furniture. Beautiful from the inside out, their smooth-gliding, flush-fit drawers are crafted with quality dovetail construction--for a timeless look that's made to last. Mattress and foundation/box spring sold separately.
- Bedroom set includes bed with headboard, storage footboard and rails; dresser and mirror
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Polyester upholstered headboard and storage footboard
- Footboard with 3 open cubbies
- 6-drawer dresser with bar pulls in aged bronze-tone finish; drawers are smooth gliding with dovetail construction
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Mattress and foundation/box spring sold separately
- Assembly required
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.