Merging a classic relaxed feel with modern appeal, this dresser and mirror fit your sense of style to a T. Its replicated oak grain with a warm natural finish infuses an effortlessly cozy element that feels like home. Simple dark bronze-tone hardware lends a hearty sensibility to the smooth-gliding drawers.
- Includes dresser and mirror
- Expertly made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Decorative laminate veneer replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Light brown finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers with fully finished interior, dovetail construction and ball-bearing side glides
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Dresser with dark bronze-tone hardware
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser; can also be mounted on wall horizontally or vertically
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Dresser and Mirror
||Dresser and Mirror
|Item Color Key
||Shurlee Dresser and Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Lbs
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 20''D x 67''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Width Inches
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.